| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sacramento, California in July is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 19.5 °C (35.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is dumped across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Sacramento, California is extraordinaryly sunny with an average of a massive 14:05 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:33.
- There are approximately 0:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 97.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 2.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sacramento, California July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sacramento, California, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sacramento, California:
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 413 kms (256.7 miles) N
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 341.4 kms (212.1 miles) NW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 231 kms (143.5 miles) NNW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 192.7 kms (119.8 miles) NNW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) W
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 46.1 kms (28.6 miles) WSW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 72.2 kms (44.8 miles) SW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) SW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) NE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) NE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) SSE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) SE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 406.1 kms (252.3 miles) SSE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) S
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSE