| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sacramento, California in June is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 18.1 °C (32.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid falls during an average of 1 day.
- In June the heavens above Sacramento, California are extremely sunny having on average an astonishing 13:13 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 1:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sacramento, California June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sacramento, California, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sacramento, California:
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 413 kms (256.7 miles) N
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 341.4 kms (212.1 miles) NW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 231 kms (143.5 miles) NNW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 192.7 kms (119.8 miles) NNW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) W
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 46.1 kms (28.6 miles) WSW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 72.2 kms (44.8 miles) SW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) SW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) NE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) NE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) SSE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) SE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 406.1 kms (252.3 miles) SSE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) S
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSE